Thursday, November 5, 2015

Changing the Color of Overlay Graphics in Picmonkey


So many of you have left comments or sent me emails asking if you can change the colors of the free graphics I share with you all. The answer is YES, you can!

The easiest way to change their color is to use Picmonkey


Open up your image in Picmonkey. You can either do this by opening up the actual png download, or you can add the graphic as an overlay on top of what ever image you want to use it over (see how to use my graphics as overlays HERE) In this tutorial I added the graphic as an overlay on top of a white background.


To change the color, simply drag the little circle over the rainbow of colors until you get the exact color you want.

See? Super easy! The possibilities are endless! 

To see how to use my graphics in Photoshop or Picmonkey, see my tutorial HERETo see how to add color in-between the lines of graphics in photoshop, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment