Thursday, November 5, 2015

Another Free Chalkboard Background!


You all may remember THIS free chalkboard download I gave away last year. Well, this year I've been trying to branch out from doing so many chalkboard related graphics... but  when I created this background for a special project, I couldn't help myself and I am totally addicted again! Haha!

A few things I love about this particular background:

- Because it has the appearance of a slightly damp chalkboard, with deep tones of black, it really makes white graphics & lettering pop out.

- This one still isn't super scratched up, which makes it the perfect medium between a totally clean slate & a well worn chalkboard.

- Lastly, it was taken from a photograph I took of June's Chalkboard... you know, the one I DIY'ed out of plywood? See what I'm talking about HERE.

If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.

This graphic is Free for Personal Use, as always! If you are planning on using it commercially, or for branding, please purchase my commercial licence HERE. Also, please read my terms of use in the download folder, and follow the directions there if you have any questions. 

Below is what the actual download looks like without any graphics or lettering on it.


To get your hands on some awesome free graphics to use with this chalkboard background, visit my Digital Design and Free Fonts section HERE

    

 To see how to transfer your personal drawings into digital graphics, visit this post HERE

To see how to create your own Chalkboard Printables using Picmonkey, go HERE

Keep your eye out, because I have some super adorable prints that I'm going to be using this baby for!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment